Come for a free intake!
How you learn:
- experienced Russian teacher with a degree in languages
- fast results
- modern learning techniques
- small groups (maximum 10 participants)
- nice atmosphere
Russian for beginners
- This course is for everybody who would like to learn to communicate in Russian in a short time. We focus on speaking and understanding skills, but we learn also to read and write.
What you learn:
- to introduce yourself, tell about yourself, your family, work and hobbies;
- to deal with most common everyday situations (make an appointment, make an order in a restaurant, buy a train ticket etc);
- alphabet, reading rules, pronunciation and intonation;
- 500 most common words and expressions;
- basic grammar structures;
- some useful tips about Russian culture and habits.
By the end of the course you will be able to make a simple conversation, speak, understand, read and write in Russian at A1-level of Common European Framework.
Lessons on Monday and Thursday, 18.30-20.00
The course starts on 1 April 2019
Location: Orteliusstraat 17 T, 1057AR Amsterdam
Price: 395 euro (16 lessons, 24 hours) incl. study materials
Russian for intermediate students
Have you already studied Russian? Join one of our intermediate minigroups (levels A1+, A2, B1)! Get in touch with me for a free level test and a trial lesson.
Minigroup (maximum 6 participants), 25 euro per person per lesson.
tel. 0637317130 Tamara