Three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) we are going to read a really cool story (“Безумные пельмени» from Short stories in Russian by Olly Richards and Alex Rawlings) and work on your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation for 15-30 minutes a day.
How it works
- LEVEL A1+/ A2
- Start: 24 june 2019
- Finish: 15 july 2019
- You read one page in Russian with parallel translation in English three times a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) for 15-30 min. Nine episodes in total.
- You get vocabulary with audio for every page, so you can practice your pronunciation
- Anki flashcards for every lesson
- You do a small test online, so I can check your progress (automatic feedback)
*STICK: if you miss two lessons in a row you loose access to the marathon.
*CARROT: if you do all tasks of the marathon, you make a chance to win a nice prize.
Self study – 20 euro
Early bird discount – 25% for the first 5 spots
- 9 PDF with parallel texts (Russian/ English)
- vocabulary list with audio per every lesson
- Anki flashcards for learning the words
- online test
Study with Tamara – 60 euro (only 5 spots available)
- All the above
- For each lesson (9 in total) you choose 10 words you want to practice. You make sentences with these words and I make corrections and comment on your grammar and vocabulary use (you can write them or send me voice messages). If you use voice messages, I can also correct your pronunciation
- WhatsApp group chat for your answers, questions, comments and support.
Can I participate for free?
Yes! You can join the marathon on a basic tariff for free if you bring three more friends. Your friends have to tell me your name while signing up and paying for the marathon.